Time is TBD|
Establishing Youth Councils
MENTOR New York's Leadership Roundtables are opportunities to convene mentoring practitioners interested in exploring a specific topic.
Time and Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
MENTOR New York's Leadership Roundtables are opportunities to convene mentoring practitioners interested in exploring a specific topic. The Roundtables are facilitated conversations where every attendee has an equal opportunity to participate and engage in the conversation. Insights, tips, and resources cultivated during the conversation are leveraged across the MENTOR New York Network to scale effective practices and fuel learning and development for the New York mentoring movement.
Leadership Roundtable Objectives:
· Create community and networking connections between mentoring practitioners working in similar spaces
· Share practices and approaches to deepen and scale work and impact
· Elevate network members and the fantastic work happening
· Facilitate discussion to learn where network members could use more resources or specific areas of support
· Create future learning agendas to continue to innovate and influence the mentoring field at large
Roundtables are "invite only," but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating!